Friday, January 6, 2012

Free Fat Quarter Dress Tutorial at Fabric Envy

There are some fabric collections that you just can't stop thinking about the first time you see them. They are the ones who's designs are so fresh and beautiful that you can picture them easily making gorgeous home dec, sewing, and quilting projects. The Heirloom collection by Joel Dewberry fits into this category hands down!
Photobucket



One of my fav customers Dawn, from Designed by Dawn Nicole has created the cutest little girls dress using only four fat quarters from my shop! She purchased the Heirloom Fat Quarter Bundle and whipped up this darling little number. You can snag her tutorial on her blog here. She was also featured on Craft Gossip for this tut too! Way to go Dawn!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've also got gorgeous patterns from Joel Dewberry in the shop made from this collection. You can see them here, and remember patterns always ship free from Fabric Envy.

Photobucket

Don't get caught with out a little Heirloom in your fabric stash!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved that fabric!! I'm daydreaming up quilt design right now with that yummy fabric! My Christmas was crazy and fun and Christmas is still out ;o(

    And yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heirloom is one of those that could work just as nicely in a quilt as in a dress. I bought some voiles in Heirloom and really need to make some dresses before the end of summer here!

    I don't need the little dress pattern, but it is adorable and so lovely in the Heirloom fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article!The 363$ - 2010 La Sposa Laura Wedding Gown showed in the picture are very beautiful. Can you tell me where I can buy a 378$ - 2010 La Sposa Laurel Wedding Gown at a low price

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Maggie Sottero wedding dresses in the picture is also very beautiful. It seems that you know a lot about the Pronovias wedding dresses. Are you willing to promote cheap San Patrick wedding dresses? I can give you a good mission. The profit of the cheap JLM Couture wedding dresses I am selling is very high.

    ReplyDelete