Monday, January 30, 2012

I survived Food Poisoning! Oh Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a much better weekend than me :) Unfortunately I got food poisoning late Thursday evening and pretty much wanted to die until Sunday morning, yuck! Nursing a baby, while at the vengeful mercy of some disgusting food borne bacteria is horrid. But alas I am 90% recovered, just wishin' for my energy levels to snap back.

Anywho I found this subway art on Pinterest this weekend and felt like I had to share:

Photobucket

(image credit: Typeverything.com)

Love the arrangement! Although I must say I don't put all my stock in Luck. For me Luck=Blessed.

See you back in a day or two to introduce a fantastic new Quilt Designer who's work is going to blow your mind! Let's just say she's worked really, really, really, hard to get all her blessings!

May you all have a blessed week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment