Monday, January 23, 2012

Organic Pick a Bunch by Nancy Mims + Enter to Win a Purse!

Hey all I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Mine was filled with lots of house cleaning (not so much fun, but satisfying) a little sewing (which is always a big plus) and some much needed family time. We hit up Five Guys Burgers and Fries on Saturday and then went next door to Menchies for desert. The kiddos went crazy! Both place are completely delicious and Menchies provides an awesome atmosphere for families.

Anywho....Have you checked out Pick-a-Bunch by Nancy Mims yet? It's 100% organic, whimsical, and has a great color scheme. The "purpley-pinks" (ha, totally not a word but you know what i mean:) and reds are fantastic together. I'm carrying this fun organic quilt kit in the shop and I have lots of yardage, and Fat Quarter Bundles too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two weeks ago I posted a tutorial by Designs by Dawn Nicole for an adorable Fat Quarter dress from Joel Dewberry's Heirloom. This week Dawn is hosting a giveaway on her blog for a darling Tote bag she made using Pick-a-Bunch. Head on over to enter the giveaway.



Come back to Fabric Envy tomorrow for my latest Fabric Flower tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just about fell out of my chair when the page loaded. That fabric is so cute!

    ReplyDelete